Re: Sending amorphophallus corms internationally

  • Subject: Re: Sending amorphophallus corms internationally
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:48:26 -0500

Hi all,
 This question reminds me of a seller on eBay I had talked with a few times and they had come across the same situation with some bulbs.  They put them in large seashells, lol, and declared them as seashells, they had no troubles.  I don't know if that's the best way, but I do know of it working at least once.  I'm not suggesting anything, just commenting.
                                    Everyone have a great week & weekend,
                                             Sherry