Re: Sending amorphophallus corms internationally

  • Subject: Re: Sending amorphophallus corms internationally
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

According to the us post office all international packages must be in an 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" box or bigger with a declaration. I sell titans on ebay periodically because I have access to a huge number of them over 2000. In fact the man that has them might be in this group but I dont know. I have sold to many countries successfully. I have sent successfully packages to the UK Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, The Netherlands, Russia and Poland. all had customs declarations. I have labeled them Amorphophallus titanum and A. titanum and A.titanum part#1234 Decoration. Ive been using the last one latley just to throw them off, Perhaps the see the word decoration and then just ship it out. Other times Ive given them a fake part number and left off the word decoration. I might not even need to do that but Im just trying to be cautious.