Re: Another US titan flowering

  • Subject: Re: Another US titan flowering
  • From: "Jeremy P" <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:53:20 +1000

Ahh well done!

I've only seen a flowering Titan in the flesh once, at RBG Kew in 2006. but it was the day after I'd flown in to London from Melbourne, and I was so jetlagged and out of it, I can hardly remember seeing it! And to make matters worse, I've since lost the one photo taken of me with it :(

So, it's still on my long list of great plants to see, in situ or ex!

Jeremy