Greenhouse question

  • Subject: Greenhouse question
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:11:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I just bought my first greenhouse on ebay and it was incredibly cheap! Im wondering if anyone else has this greenhouse and could tell me why its so cheap? Or maybe its just a good deal? Its12' X 7' X 7'.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GREENHOUSE-12-X-7-X-7-LARGE-GARDEN-HOUSE-OUTDOOR_W0QQitemZ150262662381QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150262662381&_trkparms=72%3A552|39%3A1|65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Its only $56 plus 55 for shipping. Even at $100 its a steal. Ive seen other big one go for $600 or more. If anyone has one of these and knows anythink about it please let me know.
Thanks
Erin