Re: Is this the symptom of overwatered Amorphophallus?

  • Subject: Re: Is this the symptom of overwatered Amorphophallus?
  • From: Andras Sziranyi <asziranyi@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:30:42 +0200

Hi All,

Thanks you for the responses. Let's see the answers:

- Sun burning and "peeling" - what means a type of mechanical damage (As I am correct)
- Over fertilization.

Because all my plants are inside the flat and none of them are in front of the window, the sun burst isn't my problem. As I know there was no mechanical damage, too.
But I fertalized my plants a lot, so it seems to be the real problem.

Thank you again Agoston and Scott!

Bests,

Andras