Re: Arisaema id?

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema id?
  • From: Gusman Guy <ggusman@ulb.ac.be>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:27:01 +0200

Dear Steve,
Wonderful plant!
It looks like Arisaema lihengianum, a species I never saw living plants of. I know it only from the diagnosis of Murata et al.
It is a Chinese species of section ANOMALA. Described with a red-brown rhizome, one 3-foliolate leaf only and no pseudostem.
Any idea of the geographical origin of your plant?
Best wishes.
Guy