Re: Chlorophyll and Sunlight

  • Subject: Re: Chlorophyll and Sunlight
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:31:35 -0700

Greetings, Ted!

Your plants want bright indirect light. They sunburn, just like we do. I would keep them in the shade, but with some sort of semireflective surface nearby that reflects sunlight to them without the direct burning rays touching their fair skin. I do this with many of my hardier plants.

Happy days,

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ ONTARIO

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM