Re: Arisaema fimbriatum hardiness

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema fimbriatum hardiness
  • From: Tony Avent <tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:52:47 -0400

Adam:

I also experimented with Arisaema fimbriatum's hardiness, but on
purpose...so far, nothing good to report.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent