Re: Our friend Julius.

  • Subject: Re: Our friend Julius.
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:15:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Julius and Aroiders in Virtual World,

Aloha ("in the presence of the breath of life").

Some of you may know that Julius and I are kindred spirits and possibly blood brothers in a former life.  I use the term blood brothers also in the fashion where two friends would cut themselves, bind their wrists together in a pact of ultimate trust, and set out to conquer the world in some life and death struggle.  That is what Julius means to me.

For those of you who do not know Julius; read some of his archived posts on this forum. You will be amazed at the scope of his knowledge and will perhaps be able to feel his passion for subjects that command his interest.  I look forward to many future posts after he overcomes this current situation in his health.  That is my wish and I send daily doses of positive karma to him.

Julius, a continent and an ocean separate us, but, our wrists are bound together in this latest battle.  Keep up the good fight, dear brother, I am by your side.

Aloha,

Leland