Our friend Julius.

I wanted the entire group to know something of our dear friend Julius Boos current medical situation.  Julius is fighting a tough battle with a specific form of cancer and does not currently feel like answering individual messages from his computer.  I know he always appreciates notes from all his many friends in the aroid community so we'd like to recommend if you have a brief message please send it through Ted Knight   tedk1@bellsouth.net

Ted lives near Julius and keeps many of us posted on the latest events in Julius' fight.  He can print your messages and deliver them personally.

The latest is Julius is eating well and is feeling well with the exception of the large quantities of fluid he is holding.  Ted says he walks like a pregnant woman which would be funny with the exception it causes him pain.  He has good pain meds and a great staff o doctors taking care of his case.

Please make your notes brief but I know he would enjoy hearing from you.

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas