Re: Leaf propagation of aroids

  • Subject: Re: Leaf propagation of aroids
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 05:47:07 -0500

Then I can add Drancontium to the list.

Thanks!

Steve

On 6/16/2010 06:26, Dennis Hearne wrote:
Over the years we have had repeatable success striking most of the tropical Amorphophallus species from small leaf cuttings. A paeoniifolius being the only one that would not produce a tubercle. We have had similar results with Pinellia tripartita and several Dracontium species.

These results were also duplicated in tissue culture, with quite large tubercles being produced, especially with Dracontium.

Cheers Dennis Hearne

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas
n:Lucas;Steve