Re: Aroid leaf regeneration??

  • Subject: Re: Aroid leaf regeneration??
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 05:45:17 -0500

Interesting!  Tom, are you aware of this?

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

On 6/16/2010 09:43, Brian Williams wrote:
This is slightly different but I remember Craig Allen when he worked at
Fairchild had an unusual Anthurium that was producing tons of new plants
off of the root tips. I have photos of it and I have not seen it sense
but the conditions in the greenhouse were very good and it seems this is
possibly the main reason the plant was producing small plants off the
root tips.

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas
n:Lucas;Steve