Re: Temperate Tuberous Species Dormancy

  • Subject: Re: Temperate Tuberous Species Dormancy
  • From: Christopher Rogers <CRogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:49:19 -0700

Thanks, my friend!

D. Christopher Rogers
EcoAnalysts, Inc.
1.530.383.4798
PO Box 4098
Davis, CA 95616

((,///////////=======<

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Schrimsher [bigdopey.whiteboy@verizon.net]
Sent: 18 June 2010 23:07
To: 'Discussion of aroids'
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Temperate Tuberous Species Dormancy

I could be a City Poet.....'there once was a man from Nantucket......"....I lived in 'you can't get there from here' Montana for a number of years, so I have a great appreciation for the outdoors and a simpler existence.....drove across Kansas on our nearly 5000 mile honeymoon adventure a few years ago......hope the move goes well and the new location suits you ......