Re: is it an Anubias?

Hi Ferenc,
The compact growth and deformed inflorescence may be the result of hormonal imbalance, but I am not saiying it is definitely. One think I am sure of is that this plant is from t/c and not from propagation via division. It is also certainly not direcrly from the wild since this species (it is cetainly a pure species and I am pretty sure it is S. roseospatha) originates only from a remote area of central Sarawak which is accessible only by local boat; certainly there is no one down there supplying commerciallly!
Good luck with your serach!