Re: Your Aroid Society Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: Your Aroid Society Newsletter
  • From: "Greg Ruckert" <greg@alpacamanagement.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:01:39 +0930

Recently I was put in my place on Facebook by an American aroid collector who felt that joining the IAS was a waste of money.
His comment was why would he spend his money on soomething he might only use a couple of times.  I believe he spends thousands of dollars buying plants each year.
Well, I believe that the $25 annually is the best money that an aroid collector could spend if they genuinely want to learn about their plants.
The latest newsletter is fantastic.  I congratulate the contributors and everyone that had anything to do with putting it together.
Thank you for your efforts I (and I am sure many others) really appreciate it.
Greg Ruckert,
South Australia