Re: Your Aroid Society Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: Your Aroid Society Newsletter
  • From: Christopher Rogers <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:25:39 -0500

Hear, hear!!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Greg Ruckert <greg@alpacamanagement.com> wrote:
Recently I was put in my place on Facebook by an American aroid collector who felt that joining the IAS was a waste of money.
His comment was why would he spend his money on soomething he might only use a couple of times.  I believe he spends thousands of dollars buying plants each year.

Well, I believe that the $25 annually is the best money that an aroid collector could spend if they genuinely want to learn about their plants.

The latest newsletter is fantastic.  I congratulate the contributors and everyone that had anything to do with putting it together.

Thank you for your efforts I (and I am sure many others) really appreciate it.

Greg Ruckert,
Nairne,
South Australia