Re: Newbie Intro

  • Subject: Re: Newbie Intro
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

Well, a hardy welcome to you!  I did not catch your name.
Irving is a great climate.  We too have had 100° already, but looks
like we may get a break in the ridge that has kept the heat bubble
right on top of us just to your east in Alabama.
The list is indeed active and I'm sure everyone will look forward
to hear about your plants and interests.
Good to hear from you.