Re: Nephthytis berries/plants

  • Subject: Re: Nephthytis berries/plants
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:35:53 +0800

If you want seeds any anything Asian please let me know; quite a lot fruiting here right now.

On 15 June 2013 17:30, Geoffrey Kibby <geoffkhere@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi all,

I have several ripe berries of both Nephthytis afzelii and N. poissonii (which I think is the most beautiful species with its deeply sagittate leaves) which I would be happy to swap. They make fantastic house plants, really tough and happy in low light. Germination is slow but in my experience 100%. I also have a couple of small plants available of N. poissonii.

I am looking for fresh berries of Anthurium bakeri (impossible to get in the UK) or other small Anthuriums/aroids (I don't have room for the bird's nest species sadly) and especially if anyone has seeds/cuttings of the non-aroid Cyanastrum. Also (a very long shot...) Psychotria ankasensis, an amazing metallic-leaved species.

If anyone can help please email me  (fieldmycol@yahoo.co.uk).

Many thanks,
Geoffrey Kibby

Aroid-L mailing list