Re: Can't get enough of this....

  • Subject: Re: Can't get enough of this....
  • From: James Waddick <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:36:58 -0500

Dear Peter,

	Steve took the words out of my mouth. Peter your pix of these rheophytes are generating enormous plant lust from a lot of folks.

	I think a commercial offering will be well received. And I have NO ROOM, but so what ?

	Thanks for all the pix even if they do drive me somewhat crazy.			Jim W.

> On Jun 19, 2015, at 1:00 AM, Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com> wrote:
> I think you have just generated a ready market for it!
> You've been posting a whole series of beautiful and interesting plants, Peter. I'll bet I'm not the only one making notes and salivating.

James Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd
Kansas City, MO 64152-2711
Phone     816-746-1949