Re: Help with ID please

Greg -

Perhaps just to start the debate or to be shot down - looking at my own
plant that is a bit less than half that size but in a pot in a greenhouse,
it looks like it could well be Alocasia macrorrhizos - mine being the
selection 'Bornero Giant,' but I don't know that this is necessary.
So, there's an offering for a possible ID.

Jonathan
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN