Re: Piptospatha insignis N.E.Br.

Peter,

In the fifth image of the series showing Piptospatha insignis, there is I
believe a palmate divided fern going out of focus on the left side of the
image, and numerous fern sporlings on the rock on the right side. If this is
the same fern which I just came across in Queensland, AU then it feels like
plastic, and has predominantly separate fertile spikes. Are you by any
chance familiar with this fern, even just to knowing its name?
TIA

Jonathan
Jonathan Ertelt, Greenhouse Manager
Vanderbilt University