red colo

It is Friday afternoon and 90 miles to home and the sign on the Long Island
Expressway says long delays so I get off and take the local streets and wind
up thirsty and near a  large fruit stand that says West Indian food and get
something to drink and pass by the vegetable area and notice some tubers that
I purchase because I have been lurking here and remember that somebody might
kindly advise me as to how to grow these two types of aroid called "Eddoes
and "Red Colo".  Thanks in advance and good growing.
                                  Mark Mazer  Gaylordsville CT. USA  Zone 5