Need Help in Finding Mail Lists or Another Forum for Trading Seeds

I am interested in locating other plant enthusists who are interested in
trading perennial seeds.  I have a wide variety including Arum, Arisaema,
Trillium, Jeffersonia, Sanguinaria, Lobelia,Tricyrtis, Salvia, Passiflora,
and about a hundred others.

Because I am new to the Internet/WWW,  I'm not aware of  the various means by
which you can let others know what you have to trade and what you are looking
for in exchange.

Are there mailing lists that allow postings on the trading of seeds and/or
plants?

I would appreciate it if anyone has a list of web sites, mailing lists, lists
of individuals, or other resources to help me get started.

Park T. Owen, Knoxville, TN  Zone 6B