plant survey - thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to all who expressed interest in my
Masters thesis survey on teaching utilizing plants.  Also, for those
of you who have not yet returned the survey, do not worry that the
suggested date is past - just send them as soon as you are able.  I'll
be working with this material for most of the summer.  For anyone who
didn't respond but is interested, I'd still be glad to send out a survey
if you can promise relatively quick response.  Again thanks.
- Jonathan Ertelt	<erteltjb@ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu>