Re: red colo

I live here on Long Island too (Stony Brook, exit 62).  Xanthasoma and
Colocasias priced for eating would be perfect.  I'd love to head there and
try sprouting these myself.  (Yes, I might snack on a couple others)
Besides being great having the plants, it would reinforce the fact that
stocking these types of items is profitable. Perhaps this would stimulate
more shops in the area to carry these.  So where's this West Indian fruit