Re: Snails

eduardo gomes goncalves wrote:

> Dear Aroidelers,
>
>     I need some militar help: Is there any kind of efficient weapon
> against snails? ....... omissis......

Dear Eduardo,
        I have destroyed snail and slugs in my garden with Metaldehyde baits in
pellets.
The product is in grain that you should spread on the ground. It is a
very common product, avaiable in garden centers or agricultural
supplier, and it is cheap and not dangerous fot other animals.
Other tricks are not effective.
Fausto
--
Dr. Ing. Fausto CENI - Via Marsala 8  I-25122 BRESCIA (ITALY)
Tf   ++39 30 3756011  -  Fax  ++39 30 42435