Slug and Snail Poison

Hi,

Most folks already know this fact about slug bait, but I thought it was
worth repeating here just in case some of you have pets that you'd like
to watch reach old age. All forms of commercial slug & snail bait that
I'm aware of contain Methaldehyde as the lethal ingredient. For some
reason, mammals of all kinds consider this a delicacy....only once.
Each year hundreds, maybe thousands of cats and dogs are unintentionally
poisoned by their owners who are dealing with a slug/snail infestation.
It is not a pleasant way for an animal to die, so I urge precaution when
using it to avoid alot of personal grief down the line.

Take care,

Doug