Mosquito Control in Outside Water-filled Propagation Trays

Does anyone have any practical advice (based on experience) on how to control
mosquitos in shallow trays used outside to propagate bog and other
moisture-loving plants and not "kill" or "damage" the emerging seedlings or
more established plants.  I keep the water depth fairly shallow (0.5" to 1")
in my propagation trays which are plastic-lined wooden boxes 2' x 8' x 3".  I
keep the plants in these boxes for several months, which coincides with the
height of mosquito season.  With no circulation or aeration of the water, the
mosquitos have been quite prolific!

Is there any "seedling friendly" product that would be effective against
mosquitos in this situation?

Any other suggestions on low-cost equipment to propagate these plants outside
other than in water-filled trays?

My mosquito-bitten neighbors and I will be eternally grateful for a solution.

Park T. Owen
Knoxville, TN  - Zone 6B/7A