RE: Snails II - The Mission

----------
From: 	aroid-l@mobot.org on behalf of Paul Christian
Sent: 	Friday, June 13, 1997 4:05 PM
To: 	Julius Boos
Subject: 	Re: Snails II - The Mission

>><<Eduardo,

No don't waste them, I meant eat the snails after they get the bait, nothing
is then wasted, the snails are pre-garlicked and have salad stuffing ;-)
<snip>
>P.S.  I didn't forget you Paul. Thanks for the recipe. If I eat the
>tomato bait (with garlic and parsleys), the snails will continue to attack,
>but I will have a real nice meal (full of antioxidants). :-)

PS there is a great snail site at
"http://www.gil.com.au/~emmerik/slug_snail_FAQ.html"
Paul :-))
  Paul Christian   - Rare Plants
  Internet Site    - http://rareplants.co.uk
  e-mail           - paul@rareplants.co.uk
  Telephone        - (+44) 01978 366399
  Mobile telephone - (+44) 037 44 77 442
  Fax              - (+44) 01978 366399
  Snail Mail to    - Dr. P.J.Christian,
                     PO Box 468,WREXHAM,
                     LL13 9XR, UK <<>>
Dear Paul,
I could not pull up the site on snails.  "File not found" came up.   I like
snail shells, especially land species (not the pest species, though some have
a beautiful shell!)  Do you collect shells?
                                                                 Julius
ju-bo@msn.com
                                                              W. P. B.,
Florida.