RE: Is this Arum a Pinellia?

From: on behalf of Krzysztof Kozminski
Sent: 	Friday, June 20, 1997 12:33 PM
To: 	Julius Boos
Subject: 	Is this Arum a Pinellia?

It has been suggested that my unknown arum is really a Pinellia cordata.

Therefore, I'd like to invite all pinellia experts to visit the URL:

an express their opinion...

advTHANXance !!!

Dear KK,
Some I.D. suggestions for you--  KK#1 I agree, prob. A. konjac
                                                KK#3  X. sagittifolia
                                                KK#4   "Alocasia"  Hort. Hilo
beauty. Someone HAS to treat this thing with the acid that causes Aroids to
flower and I.D. it to Genus!   I do NOT believe it is an Alocasia: it prob. is
a Xanthosoma or a Caladium.
                                                KK #7  Caladium bicolor, hort.