New photos on ID page

Greetings, I have just posted two sets of photos on the ID page.  They are
numbers 131 and 132.  I think 131 might be another of the Amorphophallus
variablis group (quite different than the one I posted a couple months
back.)  I would appreciate confirmation.  Thanks.

The second (photo 132) is Zomicarpella amazonica Bogner.  For those of you
who have
never seen this plant, it is quite small and from the infloresence it
looks even smaller.  This is native to Brazil.  Although the label says
Zomicarpella,  can someone please verify.  Thanks again.

Keep those pictures and postcards coming so the ID site can keep up with
its operating costs!

Dick

--
Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588

Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134

   E-mail-   mansell@chuma.cas.usf.edu
   WWW -     http://www.cas.usf.edu/~mansell/mansell.html