Re: literature

Try Photologia 33(7): 447-453 for starters.  Key and commentary on the
species of Spathiphyllum in Costa Rica.  By R.A. Baker and W.C. Burger,
1976.

A revision of Spathiphyllum by George Bunting.  Mem. of the NY Botanical
Garden 10(3):  1-53, 1960.

This should about cover it.

Dick

--
Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588

Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134

   E-mail-   mansell@chuma.cas.usf.edu
   WWW -     http://www.cas.usf.edu/~mansell/mansell.html