RE: literature

----------
From: 	aroid-l@mobot.org on behalf of Fure-Chyi Chen
Sent: 	Monday, June 30, 1997 8:36 AM
To: 	Julius Boos
Subject: 	literature

>>Hi friends,

I am look for any literature related to Spathiphyllum taxonomy or
identification. Does anyone happen to know such papers? Thank you.

Fure-Chyi Chen
National Pingtung Polytechnic Institute
Pingtung
Taiwan

Dear Friend,

Only the section in A. Hay`s Aroids of New Guinea where he mentions the few
species found there.  If you do not have a copy, let me know and I`ll gladly
make a copy of the revelant page for you.
                                                          Sincerely,
                                                                        Julius
      ju-bo@msn.com