Amorph TC

Hi All,
        I was wondering if anyone has any experience in the microprop of
Amorphophallus sp, and also if anyone has used either PPM or silver nitra=
te
for bacteria inhibition/shoot stimulation in the TC of these. I don't wan=
to steal anyone's 'Granny's secret recipe', but any indication of which
auxins/cytokinins are generally effective and at what concs, what sort of=

level of sucrose, agar would be very much appreciated. In addition, does
anyone know what level of sterilisation is required for live tissue of
these species- has anyone used tuber borings etc?

Sorry for all the questions and I know this might not be quite the right
place to ask them but any help would be invaluable for a poor student ;-)=

My Kindest Regards and good growing /everyone/,

Toby

--
Toby Marsden