Re: An Aroid greenhouse question

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01BD9267.32897D40

Jared, Bob and Neal,

Thank you for your responces.  I did a search on The Southern Burner =
Company and found this:

    TheModel C-1 Unit Heater is an open flame heater that does not need =
to be vented.  Although it does require a fresh or combustible air =
intake from the outside of the greenhouse.  The C-1 is round in design - =
12.5 inches in diameter and 22 inches tall, constructed of non-rusting =
mill polished aluminum shell supporting a stainless steel burner rated =
at 20,000 B.T.U.

This is exactly what I was looking for.  It also says:  In Northern =
states, it is suggested that one unit be placed for every 150 to 175 =
square feet of floor space in a conventional greenhouse. =20

 My greenhouse has 135 sq. ft., so this heater should work just right.  =
I haven't seen the cost of one yet, but I'll find out Monday, which will =
probably curtail purchasing a years worth of Aroids. =20

Thank you all very much for the suggestions,
Sue Zunino

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01BD9267.32897D40

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>Jared, Bob and Neal,&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your responces.&nbsp; I did a search on The Southern =
Burner=20
Company and found this:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TheModel C-1 Unit Heater is an open flame heater =
that=20
does not need to be vented.&nbsp; Although it does require a fresh or=20
combustible air intake from the outside of the greenhouse.&nbsp; The C-1 =
is=20
round in design - 12.5 inches in diameter and 22 inches tall, =
constructed of=20
non-rusting mill polished aluminum shell supporting a stainless steel =
burner=20
rated at 20,000 B.T.U.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is exactly what I was looking for.&nbsp; It also=20
says<STRONG>:</STRONG>&nbsp; In Northern states, it is suggested that =
one unit=20
be placed for every 150 to 175 square feet of floor space in a =
conventional=20
greenhouse.&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;My greenhouse has 135 sq. ft., so this heater should work =
just=20
right.&nbsp; I haven't seen the cost of one yet, but I'll find out =
Monday, which=20
will probably curtail purchasing a years worth of Aroids.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you all very much for the suggestions,</DIV>
<DIV>Sue Zunino</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>