Aroid ID site

A large number of unknowns on the Aroid ID site have now been identified.

I've created an area on that page for "already identified".  After x period
of time, I want to remove the images so that I can conserve HD space.  I
get only 25 megabytes and a few other projects are beginning to eat into
the space.

So the question is - how long is x?  Should I just set a two week notice on
that site and point out that the image will be removed in two weeks?