Re: ID Site Images

I have enough space on my HD here to archive the images.  I just didn't
want to clog the website.  Leaving that many files on the website also
slows down the upgrades since I'm using Front Page which has to relist the
files on the page each time it updates.  I'm still having some problems
with the hit counter, but will have that straightened out soon enough.

I've now listed 6/26 as the date that currently identified images will be
removed.  Nevertheless, I'll honor any request to leave specific images
there longer if anyone wants.
           Les