Impatient!

Yep, that's me....  impatient!  I was promised by Craig Allen that when the
'Big Boy' started to open that he would give me a phone call....  No phone
call and I got impatient...

So, off to Miami I go...  Nope, it is not open as yet!  But I did get some
wonderful pictures.  It should be open, by my 'guess' either Friday or this
week-end at the latest.

But I will tell you this...  it is beautiful and inspiring....

While I was there, several people stopped me on the grounds and said "Where
is 'the plant'?"
Last Sunday, they estimated that there were over 1400 people there to see it....

What am I talking about.....????  A. titanum of course.....

I will go back....  probably Friday....  and give another report....
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE
Your Source for Tropical Araceae