Re: Amazing

(snip)
>Now, to start some discussion....  Do you think I should leave the five
>petioles as they are or try to cut the pot away and repot each one...
>Remember, this is an extreemly difficult one to grow and it is doing so
>well and the petioles are all healthy?
>
>What do you think?
>Dewey
>
>Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
>THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE
>Your Source for Tropical Araceae

Hi Dewey:

We must use the same pots. When my A konjac did this a few years ago (but
only put one petiole out the bottom side hole) I potted up the pot in a
much larger pot. Everything worked its way up to the surface in a normal
fashion. After the leaves died back at the end of the season and the pot
was unpotted, I found several new tubers of interesting shapes and the
original pot was split wide open. All the tubers grew normally the next
year and I now use oversize pots for my Amorphs.

Kind Regards,

Rand

Rand Nicholson
New Brunswick