Re: A. titanum up-date The moment is at hand !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came from Fairchild (6.24.98 1:30 PM).  A. Titanum is finally opening
up. The smell is apparent the moment you open the door, though it is not in
full stink yet, perhaps this evening. Several media types, writers,
photographers, are there recording the event.  A guard has been posted,
protected with a gas mask. All the hype aside, this really is a stunning
plant, I urge all Amorphophiles to get on down and see this magnificient
plant. Bring your cameras also.

Rick Cohen  Miami, Fl.