RE: A. titanum up-date

Wilbert Hetterscheid writes:
 > Guys,
 > Do NOT necessarily count on three days! Our Big One a few years ago was
 > open only 18 hours and only 5 hours of that was maximum expansion!
NBC featured the opening on the 8am News on the Today Show.  There were
some very good angles on the inflorescence, ending with a small child
holding his nose.  Katy Couric expressed a desire to smell it herself.

Wish I could be there!

Clear skies,
|Al Wootten, Slacktide, Sturgeon Creek at the Rappahannock|
|Astronomer (           |
|genealogy homepage    |
|Deltaville, Virginia              (804)776-6369          |