Titanum in Atlanta

Someone mentioned earlier this week about the pollen from the Titanum
being shipped up to Atlanta where another Titanum might be blooming
soon.. Well, here's an update.. I happened to run across this morning's
paper whilst microwaving my breakfast, and lo and behold, I run across
an article about said Titanum in the AJC! Apparently they're guessing
it'll be in bloom by this weekend, and there's a photo included along
with the article. Guess what I'll be up to this weekend! hehe..