plant web page

I've been reworking my web page and hopefully made it a little faster.

Have added new pics, deleted old pics, and added some different genera.

Feel free to check it out and send me your comments

The URL is list below, Alan

Alan Galloway                                 alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
Computing Services, Information Technology
Campus Box 7109                           http://www4.ncsu.edu/~alan
North Carolina State University                 (phone) 919-515-5483
Raleigh, NC  27695-7109                         (fax)   919-515-3787