Re: incredible dracunculus

            Stacy-Are you ready to put up with
something that stinks to high heaven? The bloom is
spectacular, but I'd go back to the nursery and get a
whiff, if the thing is still in bloom.  Maybe plant it
somewhere you can see from a distance!  I had people
complaining about mine a full sixty feet away.
    In any case, maybe someone on the list has more
than they want, and can part with some!
                 Bob Burns

--- Stacy Holtzman