Re: incredible dracunculus

I must have some type of 'Daffodil Mart Odorless' clone, since mine have
bloomed two years in a row now and really don't have any detectable
odor. Maybe it has something to do with the media they're grown in?  I
doubt it, but it is puzzling. Now...Helicodiceros...here's a plant whose
bloom could literally 'wake the dead'.

Take Care,

Doug (who is wondering why his Dracunculus flowers are odorously