Re: incredible dracunculus

Yes, Bob, I am willing to put up with the smells.  I just hope that people
don't think that it's me vs. a plant in my garden! haha

I have had really good personal response to this question of where to get
some bulbs; thanks a lot everyone.  I looked at the appropriate websites
for some nurseries and the prices are very reasonable.

One good thing also about the smells, Bob:  I could plant these beauties
around the perimeter of the five acres I live on and repel the deer.

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b