Re: Helicodiceros

Doug wrote < Now...Helicodiceros...here's a plant whose
bloom could literally 'wake the dead'.  >

I would like to know if Helicodiceros is a very common plant here in the
USA?   It comes from Sardinia and Corsica, so I am just curious about this,
especially since I am getting some!
Anything we can do to lessen the stench?   I don't have a back lot to stick
it on away from our home!
This is where I found info. about it but no pictures.

Thank you for any info. you might be able to give me about this plant.

Lucy Sampson
San Antonio, TX