Re: incredible dracunculus

Hey, if that is the case, I'll take one too!!
Has the list been really quiet lately- or am I not getting all my mail???

Susan Cooper
Wisconsin, USA zone 5
scooper@cooperpower.com

>>> Bob Burns said: (snipped)
            Stacy-Are you ready to put up with
something that stinks to high heaven? The bloom is
spectacular, but I'd go back to the nursery and get a
whiff, if the thing is still in bloom.
    In any case, maybe someone on the list has more
than they want, and can part with some!
                 Bob Burns

---