Where to buy plants?

I don't think I've been getting all my mail- did people mail Stacy privately about where to buy bulbs or did I just not get the messages?

I'm sure there are a lot of us newbies that would like to know places to buy or trade aroids....

Perhaps we could add a page to the IAS site?  Or does everyone guard their sources?

I know about Plant Delights,  Glasshouse Works, Paul Christian,
AgriStarts, and Zone 10.  Any others?

Sometimes I get lost in the "links" section while looking for sources. (She admitted sheepishly)

If you would rather email me privately, that would be great!
Thanks!

Susan Cooper
Wisconsin, USA zone 5
scooper@cooperpower.com