New Book

"Botanica"  The Most Complete Garden Encyclopedia ever Published....Barns &
Noble.  They list 6,500 color photos...( and there probably are... I'm not
going to count them...)  but the Color is great!

I was told about this book by someone and I forgot who...  if you are
reading this...  Thank You!

Anyway, it is a cross between Hortus and Exotica....  Only thing is the
pictures are much better and truer color than Exotia ....

So, if you want a good 'general' book... Go to Barnes & Noble....  No need
to tell them I sent you... 'cause I do not get a commission...

I was amazed at the price...  I was told that it was about $45...$55..
BUT, it was in the Discount Section for $29.98...  I think I got a real

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae
Go to <http://www.macconnect.com/~plantnut>